Monday, May 12, 2014

Inspiration for my blog

It always amazes me when I chat to people who have little or no interest in cookery or cannot cook at all. I suppose nowadays, everything is readily available in super markets. But, nothing beats real home baking and cooking..the smell of a fresh loaf just out of the oven...

The really interesting thing is that these types all LOVE food so there’s a passion there but it seems to be hidden...

My Irish Kitchen Blog aims to help my readers to discover their hidden potential and get some inspiration from my easy to follow recipes… For this reason, I am going to post some very simple baking treats and savoury dishes. I will build my repertoire over time (so not to overwhelm you).
I ask you to comment on what types of dishes you would love to conquer and I can add recipes and step by step photographic instructions to help you along. So come on this journey with me and I will be your kitchen angel; soon you will have great culinary life skills that you may previously only have dreamt about!

No comments:

Post a Comment